Family • Wellbeing • Adventure

Sunday 21 July 2013

Knettishall Heath July 2013

With the sun shining it was too tempting to ditch the house work and make the most of the weather. So that's exactly what I did. Ditched the house work and went for a lovely walk around Knettishall Heath with Little d, Lady and my Mum (Jamie was off working). 

The weather was just perfect, warm but a little bit cooler than it has been so it wasn't uncomfortable whilst we wondered. 

If you live in the Norfolk area I highly recommend taking a walk here, its beautiful and nice walks - there is even a wheelchair friendly walk which we used to take my Nan on. But as Darcie's Quinny is pretty good we went on a route that took use through the forest and heath land.

Here are some of my favourite snaps of the day (I took soo many - it was a perfect snapping opportunity!) 

Sweet smile for a sweet girl

Look at that pout!


Angel face


Explorer 

Mummy & Darcie

My favourite picture of us

Something was funny!


Walkies

Curls 


Yes I know its another photo heavy post, but I'm about to enter my last three days of work (and then six weeks off! wahoo) so its been a bit hectic!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Mummy B xoxox
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig