Family • Wellbeing • Adventure

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Getting creative

True to my word I am embracing this blog and thought I would do a quick post whilst Darcie is happily playing on her play mat!

Today is a slightly crafty post, as you may have read in my last post '7 Things for 7 Days'  I have become slightly obsessed with Pintrest. On there I came across something that inspired me to create my own....

* The fonts I used (some you may need to download offline, but that's very simple to do), Steak (the date), Arial Narrow (the day), The Beautiful Ones (place of birth), Segoe Script (Star Sign), Janda Silly Monkey (Name), Appleberry (time of  birth), Cinnamon Cake (weight).* 

This is all of Darcie's birth stats, which I simply created on Power Point. I'm going to have it printed framed and put it either in her room or in our kitchen. Its such a simple thing to do and I think once it is printed and framed it will look lovely!  

Mummy B xoxox


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig